LEE services in Platteville, Colorado
Leading Edge Electrical is a woman-owned business in Colorado. We are here to help protect your investment and build a relationship to span generations.LEE employees
- Are fully licensed, and insured, having successfully passed State requirements for schooling and licensure.
- Are licensed Journeymen with minimum 5+ years of experience
- Receive a minimum of 156 hours of job specific training each year.
- Receive continuing education in leadership, code knowledge and technical skills
- Participate in extensive safety program with weekly training.
- Background checked, Google verified, and well versed in residential and commercial services, for your peace of mind.
- Well prepared with fully equipped vans, ready to serve your electrical needs and take care of the “unexpected.”
IEC Electrical Apprentice Instructor
Leading Edge Electric and all our electricians are registered and licensed with the State of Colorado Electrical Board. We take safety seriously, and our team of highly trained, vetted,
and licensed electricians receive continuing education each year.
There when you need us, our techs are ready to help 24/7.
We offer free virtual estimates for electrical additions or replacements.
We strive to provide the best quality service, guaranteed.